Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
ok, i have a nice condition auto top plate. it is for a 67 but will work for all 67-76. this is a real nioce driver condition.

next item is a a-body 4 speed inspection cover. for non-o.d trans( not sure if there is a difference.

i will cover all shipping costs in the lower 48 (sorry to all others)

auction will end sunday the 25th at 10.00 pm est

all proceeds go to two members that are a inspiration to this wonderful site, and i am proud to say are my friends. i will get their paypal info, so it can be sent directly to them here is link to top plate. do not have pic of inspection cover, but it is in great shape with no damage
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=140958

Joe, Thank you very much for keeping me in your thoughts! and x2 for helping stroker out aswell!

your a real stand up guy.

sorry I missed this thread up until now, I have not been on fabo much lately (just moved to a cheaper home and we are still trying to get settled in and things have been very hectic and up in the air these last couple of months).

I was very surprised when I seen this thread. Thank you again.

also throwing in here a a body clutch fork in perfect shape..........................

come guys, someone is going to steal this top plate. make me want to put in a bid myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

few hours left. please help out a few good guys on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus, still getting some nice parts

5 minutes left guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back