Parts value?

-

Captainkirk

Old School Mopar Warrior
Reaction score
OK; I'm just asking for a few 'ballparks' here, based on general knowledge. I won't hold anyone responsible for their figures, but please no WAG's.. (Wild-***-Guesses) Just trying to get a grip on what I've got.
'69 340-disassembled. I am keeping the forged crank but have the cast crank out of a '72. Set up for four speed (see below) Has 2.02 'X' heads
Complete A-833 four speed with bell housing, clutch Z-bar and clutch/brake pedal assembly (minus linkage)
8-3/4 diff (minus springs and shackles) I believe 3.91
Drive shaft for 833 tranny
3 speed manual tranny from ''72 340 Duster with Hurst linkage
'72 cast manifold for TQ with EGR
TQ carb from '72. Needs rebuilt
AVS carb w/cast manifold from item #1

None of this is for sale...yet. Just trying to set a value on some of these items. Thanks in advance!

I'll go out on a limb here.
This is if you showed up on my door with the parts as described. I don't need any of it.
The 340 as is I would say $400 complete with intake and carb. Standard bore and no obvious flaws $500. It would have to be complete but rebuildable.
Drive shaft is out of what car? Condition? $40.
8 3/4 out of what? A body? Small bolt pattern? Sure grip? $600 tops.
3 speed tranny with shifter, $50
"72 cast manifold with theroquad $20
I would pay a grand for the lot.
Keep in mind that all parts need to be rebuilt or at least gone through and checked.
My suggestion is to measure the block to see if it is standard bore and have it magnafluxed, the crank needs to be measured and checked. Most people don't want cast cranks in their 340s, so keep that in mind.
A stock intake and thermoquad is a hard sell.
A 3 speed trans and shifter is an equally hard sell.
The 8 3/4 would be an easy sell if it was complete and it is a sure grip.
Don't get mad at me if you don't agree with my opinion!
That's what parts sell for here........

The 340 as is I would say $400 complete with intake and carb. Standard bore and no obvious flaws $500. It would have to be complete but rebuildable.
Pretty much complete except I snagged the forged crank for my build
Drive shaft is out of what car? Condition? $40.
'72 Duster w/ manual 3-speed.
8 3/4 out of what? A body? Small bolt pattern? Sure grip? $600 tops.
Same car...'72 A-body (Duster) manual 3-speed. Sure grip.
3 speed tranny with shifter, $50
Complete with bell housing...
'72 cast manifold with Thermoquad $20

I would pay a grand for the lot.
Keep in mind that all parts need to be rebuilt or at least gone through and checked.
That's what parts sell for here........

You forgot to mention the complete 4-speed installation...probably the biggest value in the lot.

Again, thanks for the input!:D

-
Back