Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I need a set of door glass bump stops. Both sides. They set at the bottom of the door on the inside that stops the glass from bottoming out. I also need a good set of door felts for both doors, inside and outside. would prefer new ones but will consider a set that is really good. shipping will be to zip 41035. Thanks,Bill

Edited. These doors are off of a 1972 Scamp. so the door glass bump stops should fit the 72 Scamp doors.

Not entirely true. I bought door seals and whiskers from a place in New Ulm, MN. They had all the Metrosoft line and other stuff as well. I think they had the window stops, but Trudy could be right on that. I'll try to remember tonight when I get home to look through my receipts and get the name of the place. I do have a few parts laying around for a 73 Dart Sport, since that is what I drive.

Greg

need the rear window trim piece for the pass. side also. the one that goes from the center on top over and down the right side.

I talked to jims and they told me it would be a little while before they would have any in for the Duster Dart sport. To call back mid March. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back