Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few items missing on the list of car wants, maybe someone can help me out??
Looking for the following parts for my 70 Swinger.

Front and rear bumpers. (The nicer the better). Already have ones with dents in them and crappy chrome. Anybody got any nice ones without issues they wanna sell?? If so drop me a pm or respond to the thread with pics, prices, and possibly shipping costs to Illinois 60188.

Complete antenna setup. I know I can buy new but perhaps someone has a nice setup I can save a few bucks on????

Lastly, the three pieces of chrome trim with all the hardware that go on the edges of the rear fender extensions and the edge of the trunk lid.

Please let me know what all you have as there are a few small items missing
I still need also. Thanks for your consideration!!
Chas.

new car pics 015.JPG

new car pics 054.JPG

71Dartguy and Dart Dad Too. 71D.,You are right about that stuff not being easy to find. What is easy to find for a Dart these days!!! D.D.T., if you have time and can check it out I would be grateful. Not really a need as much as a want. Put the three pieces of trim on the front end and would like to finish off the back as well. Still gotta add wheel opening trim (gonna be expensive) and hood and trunk emblems if I can find any to finish off the outside of the car. The bigger job comes sometime next year. New motor/trans, rear end, front suspension, brake system, and front and rear supension. Does it ever end!!!! Thanks.
Chas.

I've got a pretty nice set of wheel well opening trim that I took off of my 52000 mile 71 dart. Would you like me to snap some pics of it sometime? Let me know what emblems you need too. I'm "smooting" the outside of my car and I'm not really sure if I'm going to keep the emblems or not. I'll probably just weld the holes shut. I'm guessing your just talking about the DODGE on the hood and deck lid?

71 DartGuy. Yes, please do snap some pics. If it is easier to send to my e mail try [email protected] or here is fine. Your car is a 71?? Emblems I think are different than mine. My hood and trunk emblems are in cursive like the Swinger emblems and not script like the DART emblem on my car. On the opening trim N.O.S. or absolute perfection is not needed as my car is not a points car and is driven. Just nice clean parts work well for me. I will keep an eye out for a response and pics and dropa line to you later tonight, thanks a bunch!!
Chas.

YEAH, NEEDS WHEEL OPENING TRIM!!!!!

023.JPG

024.JPG

hey chaz, these the parts u lookn for,(grin)i may have two sets, have to check before i let them go

dart chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back