-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmax413

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Searching for Passenger Side Air vent box for heater delete 1967 Dodge Dart. May be same as those used on other year A-Body vehicles. Valliant, etc. (See attached photo) Thanks, George

fresh-air-box-01-medium.jpg

I have been looking for the better part of 20 years for that piece. 67-72 would be the same but really only found in Hawaii and Mexico, and of course on Hemi Darts and Barracudas.

I have been looking for the better part of 20 years for that piece. 67-72 would be the same but really only found in Hawaii and Mexico, and of course on Hemi Darts and Barracudas.
Thanks for the information. Sounds like I might be doing some improvising !!!

I've been parting out old Mopars for about 30 years. I found ONE 10 years ago that had repairable damage. To be fair it needed a lot of work. It sold at auction for $325. It's one of the rarest pieces there is.

They are super hard to find. I bought one for Tony's Hemi Barracuda for 900.00 used, I paid 1200 for the NOS one. I am not doing a 100% clone to my car so I am selling it.

They are super hard to find. I bought one for Tony's Hemi Barracuda for 900.00 used, I paid 1200 for the NOS one. I am not doing a 100% clone to my car so I am selling it.
What is the selling price for the NOS piece Please?

Thanks Dave I appreciate your offer but that's a little too rich for my blood. I've quickly learned that they are almost impossible to find so $1200 for a NOS piece really isn't out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back