Pasta anyone

-
No thanks, I never developed a taste for anything pasta

Doesn't matter if is spaghetti, bow ties, lasagne...whatever
I just don't care for it

Now, if you were to make me a lasagne, and replace the pasta with tortillias, that's pretty decent

Of course, that would be enchiladas

Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any tracking protection and try again.
Nice confirmation that Ghostery is still working. Eat it, Zuckerberg. :D

I love pasta and any other Italian food. When I was a kid, Mom used to buy all of our Italian food from what I referred to as the "Northside Pasta Mafia": Sweet little old ladies with moustaches whose second language was English. They sold ravs, lasagna, sauce, et al out of their back doors. We kids had to wait in the car for her to disappear behind the house and return with a brown paper grocery bag full of old-world goodness. It was not unlike a drug deal. They're all gone now, but some of their grand/great-grandchilden are still doing it. Some even opened legit shops, but it just ain't the same.

No thanks, I never developed a taste for anything pasta

Doesn't matter if is spaghetti, bow ties, lasagne...whatever
I just don't care for it

Now, if you were to make me a lasagne, and replace the pasta with tortillias, that's pretty decent

Of course, that would be enchiladas
Weird. :realcrazy:

I’ll agree with that. I make 8 quarts of sauce and 2-3 pounds of spaghetti noodles during the week and eat spaghetti everyday for a week. I never froze any sauce when my son was still home but once in awhile do now.

I’ll agree with that. I make 8 quarts of sauce and 2-3 pounds of spaghetti noodles during the week and eat spaghetti everyday for a week. I never froze any sauce when my son was still home but once in awhile do now.
There is just something about noodles that I don't like
Too gooey, whatever

I will tell you this, I'll make spaghetti for the kids, and I'll take the sauce, mix it 1-1 with nacho cheese and eat it with tortillia chips, I call it italian nachos

Just saying it's not easy to follow when what she is doing and what she is saying are two different things. It calls for cream cheese but surely looks like sour cream to me and the oil amount could be 1/4c or 3/4c....not sure. But it does look rather yummy!

Any chance someone could post the recipe for those of us who don't do Facebook?

-
Back