patriot headers?

-

coolpete1

Reaction score
anyone use these ? or hookers with that darkside ceramic coating?
how well do the fit? patriot exhaust and dougs are both owned by pertronics so i was wondering if there the same part.

I got a set of patriot headers from summit to fit 318 swinger with power steer.
Haven't fitted them yet so can't comment on fit.
I got mine coated in ultra high temp velvet black.

i have only seen one set of Patriot headers, they are inbetwen the cheap stuff and TTI/dougs as far as feel of quality they are more heavy duty compared to the cheap headers but not as heavy as TTI the set i saw was something to be installed on a camaro and they did fit quiet well except the collectors had a date with the floorpans,but that camaro had the same problem with its flowtech headers that where on it before so it may have something to do with the car.

If the link below is accurate, they are copies of the hookers and not close to the Dougs as far as fit. Tube below the centerlink.

http://www.shopatron.com/products/p...H8206-1/591.0.1.1.26591.65909.26589.0.0?pp=8&

2278f4e502894f57f71b6c2f8e2adc2e.jpg

As far as visual quality goes,the tubebends and the collectors look great.
The flange,however,is thin and very rough in the port openings.

I have a set of the shorty street rod style on my rod and after install both sides leaked at the flange like the gaskets were not lined up , had it take them loose and restamp the gasket holes lower so i could raise the gaskets got the drivers side to seal after 3 attemps and the pass still has a little leak, its like the flanges dont line up with the ports right , still trying to figure this problem out ? thanks dartman 440

thanks guys , i bought a set of ceramic coated flowtechs for 240 bucks. gonna put em in tonight.

for the hooker on dodge they hang way
to low for me,they were hitting every thing
on the street

I went with TTI for the fitment no words to say
but for the ceremic coating cant say the same...

no warranty after 3 months a I think
thats what they said me the rust came out
the years later I install them

if I were you I would buy TTI but bare metal

-
Back