paypal question

-

jimjimjimmy

lobsterman
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i have a person here acussing me of not paying him for a package i recieved i payed through pay pal on feb 6 and he said he did not recieve any money and pay pal has no record but the funny thing is pay pal sent me a reciept for payment made any ideas on whats wrong.

I would check your paypal again, there should be a record of all payments made and received.

Make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address, Someone else might have got the money.

Make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address, Someone else might have got the money.
X2 I have never had an issue with paypal, they even got my money back from a guy that tried to rip me off, (not on here an Ebayer) I hope you didn't send it to the wrong email as that would be a PIA, good luck

i did send it to the wrong add missed 1 letter damn keyboard any way to fix this

Have seller ad the wrong paypal address to their account or recall the payment with paypals assistance.

Riddler

scince the payment was unclaimed i just cancelld it and resent the money hope this works

A guy sent me a refund a week ago and my money is still on "temporary hold" in the paypal cybernetwork... Be careful before using "refund". Call the guy and just send him a payment or "gift" back so it doesn't get tied up.

This is the second time this has happened to me with this "refund - temporary hold" bs...

X4
copy and paste,
sometimes typo's do happen

-
Back