Paypal question

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
I am just setting up a paypal account now. Is there any way I can use a credit card to tranfer money to and from it to paypal? Or does it have to be directly through my bank account?

You can use credit cards linked to your account to purchase things for sure. I believe that you must first be verified with a bank account in order to set it up. There are two ways to ways to get money out of paypal. One is using their debit card that they send you and the other is to transfer the money to your bank account, (but this takes a few days to clear).

I am just setting up a paypal account now. Is there any way I can use a credit card to tranfer money to and from it to paypal? Or does it have to be directly through my bank account?

Mike...I've been setup on PayPal for several years. I just have my CC registered with them....no bank account. When you buy something, its added to your CC balance. If someone sends you money, a credit shows up in your PP account for you to spend next time you buy something. After a certain number of transactions, you become "verified", which makes you a better "risk" to sellers.

If you need more info, PM me.

It's a personal ***** of mine, but Paypal has a default to use your bank account first when you make a payment. You have to choose the credit card option every time. As an occasional user of Paypal sometimes I motor through and forget that step. It just torques me off!
C

-
Back