paypal

-
You probably are better protected with a personal check. As most of you know, if you mail a bad check to someone, it becomes a federal crime since you used the post office.
Correct and a check is also a written contract enforceable by law. So it's kinda a double edge sword of legality.

Not PayPal related, but here in our 4-H area we have a used tack sale every early spring before horse show season. It’s a huge show, and 1000’s of people come through there every year. Every vendor there says the same thing, sales are very, very good. Good tack is expensive, and most of the time, you can get great tack at the used tack sale for good prices. Maybe look into that in your area?

I used PayPal for years. I kept getting messages that said, paraphrased, " we think you are a commercial vendor, pls submit all your invoices" ???
Im guess that their f...ed algorithm said that to much percentage wise of my sales were friends and family, and based on the volume of sales I was a commercial vendor. I explained I belonged to clubs and websites where my exchanges were among members, that we had a sense of togetherness, thus we were friends.
It took several calls to straighten it out.
A month passed, same commercial vendor message. Called and argued with them, they fixed it. Another month passed, same thing.
This time I asked for a supervisor .
She said that the best she could do was attach a 1.5 percent of the total when "friends sent me money, which was better than nothing. I've moved to postal money orders and checks.
Paypal, as the greedy capitalists pigs that they are, are going to extract every cent possible !!

Last edited by a moderator:
-
Back