peanut head plugs

-
Wow. regurgitating a thread from 2018.

I know what I call people who act like you. It starts with an an A and ends with an E with a couple of S's somewhere in the middle.

I guess the same thing could be said for those that are both unwilling or unable to accept those with differing opinions from theirs. Remember: the seven words that guarantee a sure failure: "We've always done it that way before" Possibly applicable??
BOB RENTON

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS....however, I stand by my origional premise....slant 6 plugs are EITHER tapered seat design or gasket seat design.....not peanut plugs or drule tubes......what do you call the round, black, air inflated devices under the car at 4 corners.....donuts? Whst do you call the amber colored, slippery stuff, that is poured into the engine to reduce friction....honey? LEARN THE PROPER NOMENCLATURE FOR THINGS.....ignorance is not bliss ....
Just my opinion of course...
BOB RENTON
Robert (I know you call yourself Bob, but that's not really your name, is it?),
Did you ever do donuts in a parking lot? I did, and there were no fried dough rings involved.
I do know the physical difference between the plugs and the heads. But I like peanuts! regular, dry roasted, cajun, peanut butter (regular, crunchy, natural, doesn't matter), peanuts on ice cream, chocolate covered....(anything but boiled, that's gross) Did you know the real name of the peanut is Arachis hypogaea? But nobody eats a Arachis hypogaea and jelly sandwich. :wtf: And what's up with killing off Mr Peanut? :soapbox:
So, while I do like to know the technical differences, the heads on my slanty will always be peanut heads to me.
Keith

I guess the same thing could be said for those that are both unwilling or unable to accept those with differing opinions from theirs. Remember: the seven words that guarantee a sure failure: "We've always done it that way before" Possibly applicable??
BOB RENTON
I accept differing opinions just fine. I draw the line when someone else tells me what mine must be. And that, you did.

-
Back