..............................pecking order.........

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
........The wife and I were discussing which siblings were more favored over the others...so in ur family is there a pecking order or do u love them all the same...........kim.........

I am the youngest of three, but I don't think my parents had a favorite. Granted, as the youngest, I did get away with stuff that my sisters would have gotten their asses beaten for, but that's just the benefit of being the youngest. As far as my kids, I only have one, so it's safe to assume he's my favorite.

I have an older brother and he's so mild mannered that I totally controlled the scene when I was a kid. He's way smarter than me though.

As far as my own kids go, our 3yo gets away with anything while the 10yo gets to watch in envy and the 13yo lives her own life.

I'll have to find out. Cyrus needs a younger brother or sister first.

In my family, my parents treated us all the same. My older sister would argue that, but it's true.

In Karli's family, her sister is the favorite with her mom, but Karli is the favorite with the grandparents.

i dont know but i do know right after i moved out (at 16) and i do meen right after my stepdad turned my old room into his office and gave all my **** to the good will..

my sisters room to this day looks like she just left for high scool for the day....

neadless to say i dont go visit verry often.....

Lemmie see........

For alpha, it's a toss up between Scruff and my Little One, Moe. Moe was alpha before Scruff got here....but she is being challenged everyday. When Scruff finally gets some size and weight on him, it will all be over. He will be da man.

Then, it's probably Seeatee (pronounced C-A-T). Then The Knappy One (Curly, Moe's twin brother) then Bum Bum and then Friendly.

Oh wait......were we talkin about people here?

I try to treat my two the same but there the total opposite so its hard .

I prefer their friends better because the go home at some point!

i'm the oldest of three. i have a brother 3 years younger and a sister 7 years younger. my brother (the middle one) is the perfect one as me and my sister call him..:)

I'm the youngest and the only boy with two older sisters. Both sisters were straight A students and went on too get great jobs with their college degrees. I got a few B's and C's in school and I work as a service tech for property maintence. I'm not sure if my parents like my sisters more but my sisters gave them a lot less trouble so I wouldn't be surprised!

Very cool thread, I am not a parent, I am interested to hear what parents say.

I'm the oldest and always assumed I was the favorite, at least my Mom's, then I happened to see a note she'd written to my sister, and it had kind of a different tone than the way she talks to me, more intimate, that I realized maybe I'm not the favorite.

Plus my sister went to college, got married, had good jobs, and never worried my folks, so I would understand if she's their favorite.

-
Back