Pelle from Sweden

-
Welcome. I hope the Swedish winters weren't too rough on your Valiant. Any photos? In the U.S., they were called Plymouth Valiant, though Chrysler dropped the Plymouth brand name a few years ago. I have a 64 Valiant convertible.

Welcome from the great state of Texas. Post some pictures of your ride, and what your plans are for it.

Hej Pelle,
Min man ar Lugnut1962 och vill saga valkommen till dig pa svenska. Jag heter Kerstin och ar gift med honom. Han vill att du ska veta att har du nagra fragor eller behover delar sand honom ett privat meddelande.

OK, she's done. Hello Pelle and welcome. I lived in Stockholm for about seven months. There are alot of great people on this site. And what I had her write in the message is true. You need any help with parts you can't find there give me a shout.
Lugnut1962

Yes Pelle, welcome to FABO from Australia.
Downunder we called them "Chrysler" Valiants as well.

Lots of helpful blokes on here - enjoy the site
Gary

Hi Pelle and welcome to Fabo from another Swede.
Tons and tons of knowledge here, the best site there is, :prayer:

Welcome and Hi
I am Kjell Svensson from Skelleftea Sweden an i drive an -62 Valiant whith 360Magnum.
Bild10012.jpg

Hello! Im Robert, also from Sweden. Grew up in Uddevalla but now living in Stockholm. I drive a 1970 Plymouth Duster.

Welcome!

Welcome, my name is Håkan and i'm from Norrköping/Sweden, I have a -68 Dart GT and a -57 DeSoto Firedom Sportsman

WOW!!!! Welcome to all our Swedish friends from across the pond,pictures if possible of your cars ands some of where you live and play. Again welcome from Washington state

Moe

Thank you! I hope you can get to the Power Big Meet in Vasteras in July? I live there myself. So I have so far not missed a match:)

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Shop Passenger Rear 3 QTR.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 121
-
Back