Pentstar on lower passenger fender, DUSTERS????

-

burrpenick

'69 Barracuda
Reaction score
I cant remember if all years and models should have this Pentstar emblem on the lower portion of the passenger fender.????

For some reason I think only V8 cars got em. Could be wrong.

No Pentastar fender emblem for 1972 models.

My 72 Demon has the pentastar. Built 8/71. There was a discussion here about this in the past. I think someone chimed in with an April 72 build with one also. That's the latest build date I've heard of with the emblem...

No Pentastar fender emblem for 1972 models.

Hey, this looks like a real story! No, not really, just kidding, I am just doing some mostly cosmetic stuff to this designer Duster (360/355/AT w/Discs) that was an original Slant car and noticed it didnt have a Pentstar. I may add one- just for grins! Maybe I should put one on the bottom of BOTH fenders!!!! I've seen that too.......no, dont worry about that- passenger side or NONE!

Been a long time Alaskan TA. I was working hard on my Ebody Cuda maybe 10 yrs ago when you helped decode the tag- or what was left of it! You can see the org and my substitute. I just finished and sold a nice '69 AMX so I'm down to only this 1972 Duster- and glad to be back in the small block MOPAR fold vs the AMC stuff- they DONT like distributer/cam gears!

IMG_1125.jpg

72 Cuda Havana ac 002.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back