People are stealing my packages, and I don't care

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
LMAO. People fed up with thieves stealing delivered packages have been wrapping up pet poop and leaving it out in boxes

http://fox2now.com/2015/12/14/homeowner-tricks-holiday-package-thief-into-stealing-box-of-dog-poop/

"LAS VEGAS -- A homeowner in Las Vegas came up with a creative way to deal with thieves stealing his packages.

Eric Bardo left a package filled with dog poop on his doorstep after he was "fed up" with reports of local package thefts. He felt this was the perfect way to keep the thieves away.

"It sat out there for four days and they finally came and got it," said Bardo.

Bardo says he bought security cameras after someone broke into his car a few months after he moved in. The cameras came in handy this time, as they captured the thieves taking the decoy package."

I'd like to be the judge to hand down a sentence for poop thieve.

Supposedly, years ago, up around Seattle / Tacoma, some guy was siphoning gas out of a motorhome and got into the "dark" tank instead.........................

Supposedly, years ago, up around Seattle / Tacoma, some guy was siphoning gas out of a motorhome and got into the "dark" tank instead.........................

One of my friends in high school tried to siphon gas once for his 70 Roadrunner. Turned out that he siphoned it out of a diesel truck and had to drop the tank, drain, clean, and reinstall it with fresh gas that he bought from the pump... :violent1:

Lesson learned.... :banghead:

Del, I just don't see how that was even possible since that kind of openings on black tanks don't exist.
Maybe if it was a home made black system, because otherwise he would have had to siphon out of the toilet inside the RV. :D

Have you ever seen the RV's that burn the black tank contents in the exhaust while driving?
We had one come in towing a Jeep with no top on it, and the computer that meters the tank content into the exhaust for burning had gone out and stuck the jets wide open.

The Jeep was completely coated in 1/8 inch of brown goo inside and out.
Owner was pretty pissed, but all I had to do was replace the computer board for it and not even touch the Jeep. :D
I'd hate to have to pay the detail bill on that one.

Del, I just don't see how that was even possible since that kind of openings on black tanks don't exist.
Maybe if it was a home made black system, because otherwise he would have had to siphon out of the toilet inside the RV. :D

This got passed around some years ago. May be an "urban legend" for all I know

It's probly illegal, but would it not be fun to build a package like the "robbery" package at banks.......blow up and coat the thief with indelible red dye

The best part of having your dog poop package stolen would be posting up the security camera footage on YouTube/Facebook afterwards.

It's probly illegal, but would it not be fun to build a package like the "robbery" package at banks.......blow up and coat the thief with indelible red dye

No, I think the dog poop would still apply even with an exploding package. :D

We had so many stereo's stolen out of our cars in CA that I threatened to swap the red and black wires and use a diode so that if you didn't put red to ground and black to pos it would explode.

-
Back