People going all stupid on e-bay

-

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Why not buy a new one....

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/B-M-10236-Auto-Trans-Flexplate-/331124215145?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=0OBBONZxRm4dLNlmC01lRu1W2zw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc"]B Amp M 10236 Auto Trans Flexplate | eBay[/ame]

ebay is getting ridiculous lately! Had a guy try to rip me off for around 1k on some wheels I sold. Took a month to get it resolved! Then I sold some suspension and the guy goes "oh this won't fit my car nevermind". Makes me crazy!

Maybe it's like taking the whole "preservation" scene into a new level.

Yeah, I'm with you.

I have been watching bidders go crazy in the last month even on old farm tractor parts. I guess the economy changed since Christmas.

most of them got there refund checks ,prices will go back down next month!

E-bay is a joke anymore. I almost never buy any car related stull there. It has to not be available anywhere else before I consider it. But it's funny how some people just can't see the light. A buddy of mine is restoring a 67 Firebird and it took him 3 times of buying overinflated price stuff that don't work, fit, or is just plain junk before I finally convinced him not to even look there. The only thing I've found it useful for lately is buying cheap cell phone accessories and an oddball out of production part for my lawn tractor

-
Back