People of Wal-Mart

-

matarcher

65dartonly
Reaction score
if you have a weak stomache, proceed with caution!!!!!!! some of these are Effing funny and others are down right YUCK!!! (enjoy!!!) :cheers:www.peopleofwalmart.com

573.jpg

998.jpg

999.jpg

1008.jpg

1058.jpg

1132.jpg

1141.jpg

1171.jpg

1193.jpg

1207.jpg

Haha what's wrong with that yellow shirt one? That is a workout shirt cuz i have done the crossfit stuff for awhile. haha

I wonder who all takes these pics? I know if I ever see somone taking pics of me the local paper will read somthing like Local Bubba kills in walmart....

Man I am glad these are not in the hot Mopar Chicks thread.

Nice I like the 1st girl with back breast :)

the website has thousands of pics, sorted by state, etc. Sam Walton would be rolling over in his grave if he saw what has come of his dream..... or nightmare, i should say. LOL

wow never seen "back breasts" before. She needs nipple tattoos on those!!

Wait until you see the one with the guy taking a dump in the parking lot. I saw it a while back so it could have been deleted but I doubt it is.

You all better watch out. The people of wal-mart may just unite, rise up and take over the world. They could do it to. We would be to buisy puking to stop them.

Hey somebody has been taking pics at my walmart! I swear i see these people everytime i go there!

-
Back