People you wish would dissapear from your TV screen forever

-
All of the above . B.T.W. I was asked to run for a local office . My response was :" No, I haven't learned how to lie yet ." lol!

Some people dont like me. I could not care less.

you put out your holier than thou list of people you dont like. I made a comment on an open message board on the world wide web. dont like it? I dont care.

seems to me I touched a nerve. I called it like I saw it, as I always do.

Your rebuttal? Name calling.... wow great way to debate

You haven't made one statement about the Original Topic but keep trying to stir the pot. I call that a troll.:bs_flag:

You haven't made one statement about the Original Topic but keep trying to stir the pot. I call that a troll.:bs_flag:
What are you talking about? My comments are valid whether they are a reply or not.

I made my statement about journalism. I stand by it. maybe it's the opposite of the original topic, but that's my point.

people can choose to turn off a tv. That topic didn't interest me, so I went in the other direction.

Trump, ,Hannity, and all of Fox "news" !

I get a little tired of these too, but where u gonna hear the truth, dam sure note from the liberal media. They , and some of the older dems are the biggest liars out there. J

This women.....

bee.jpg

Anyone who says we're a democracy.

Last time I looked we were a Constitutional Republic. Just as the Founding Fathers intended it to be...

That is my face.. Expertly put on Burt Reynolds' body.. Thanks to Hoppy, I have a garage size banner of that picture!
So, you look like a young Crocodile Dundee from the land down under. lol

-
Back