People you wish would dissapear from your TV screen forever

-
anyone and everyone with Clinton in their name , in fact , any pile of **** with a (D) next to their name. the ENTIRE networks and all the two faced nasty minions of CNN MSNBC ABC NBC CBS PBS ...
you get the idea....

^^^^WOW, anyways first one I can think of is the lady who plays in the commercial as the irritable bowel. And anybody who plays an actor or actress in one of those commercials that shows close-up views of blackheads getting squeezed out! And for god sakes why are these kind of commercials always played at dinner time!?

anyone and everyone with Clinton in their name , in fact , any pile of **** with a (D) next to their name. the ENTIRE networks and all the two faced nasty minions of CNN MSNBC ABC NBC CBS PBS ...
you get the idea....

Tell us how you real feel Lance... LOL!

Pat

TV watching is a choice and you always have an off button to press, or change the channel.

The World is what it is...and so is TV.

It won’t be changed by wishing.

Nobody can remake reality to their own liking. Either accept it or ignore it...but it continues all on its own despite your choice.

Want to change the World? Get involved and make it happen.

There is nothing to rage against, just actions to be taken if you truly want to make a change.

I've done just that. The extent of my TV watching is The Walking Dead, Alaska the last frontier, and Graveyard Carz. I'm only subjected to GMA because it's on in the breakroom at work.....and I gotta have coffee!!!

Trevor noah
Rosie
Whoopi and the entire cast.
Everyone on cnn
Everyone who raps.
Every dick on this site who wouldnt respond to my interest in buying what they advertised to sell.
And last but not least, short people with complexes.

I'll think of more in a bit.
speaking of people who have complexes.....I think it's time you put up a mirror

TV watching is a choice and you always have an off button to press, or change the channel.

Nobody can remake reality to their own liking. Either accept it or ignore it...but it continues all on its own despite your choice.

There is nothing to rage against, just actions to be taken if you truly want to make a change.
Awesome

They have all disappeared from my screen as I quit watching TV several years ago. Life is a lot better without all of the slanted agendas.

Do you enjoy always being the opposition in every thread ?:):)

you get the idea....
TOTALLY agree. Let's not forget Obama. 8 years of him was enough.

yah... who needs the institution of democracy. Rather than fix it, we should just tune out

Yes, I tune out and/or skip the commercials, especially the political ones. Cause we all know how truthful and informative commercials are. However, they do serve a good purpose in that they provide nice breaks in which to take a leak, grab a beer and/or a snack.

Be well,
Pat

Last edited:
you get the idea....
How about George Clinton...don't like him?...and Clinton Medical Clinic...the Clinton Raceway....town of Clinton BC???...wow, you have a broad brush...except TV networks...you left out FOX....you get the idea....

Maybe this thread should be in the Political Forum so I have to join to see it!

Try my trick. I pretty much stopped watching TV when I was 13, which was a LONG time ago. Now, if the Broncos are on TV I will turn it on to watch. Otherwise it sits in a corner, unloved and ignored. I have better ways to fill my time. The last time I turned it on other than last week's Broncos game was the Superbowl.

Oprah.
Micheal Moore.
David Schwimmer
Chrisley Knows Best.
All Kardashians.
All "housewives of..." scallywags.
ALL female based talk show skanks.
ALL wrestling "players".
Ellen DeGenerate.
Maury Povich, Jerry Springer, etc.
ALL the late night TV hosts. Seriously, every one of those biased assholes.

Oprah.
Micheal Moore.
David Schwimmer
Chrisley Knows Best.
All Kardashians.
All "housewives of..." scallywags.
ALL female based talk show skanks.
ALL wrestling "players".
Ellen DeGenerate.
Maury Povich, Jerry Springer, etc.
ALL the late night TV hosts. Seriously, every one of those biased assholes.

ALL THOSE TOO !

you get the idea....

these too !

-
Back