Perf. Tips Dart Drag Car

-
i'm impressed, you really got your hotrod working. if i may make a suggestion, take one to two turns tight on the left front torsion bar to make the car drive out straight.

Thanks for the positivity guys.I was real proud of the old girl on Saturady.She made lots of mouths drop,and we are just getting started.I am aiming for 10's...

A buddy of mine took a pic of your car up there and sent it to me on my cell phone! Lol. What are the odds?:-D

Nice runs!!:cheers:

A buddy of mine took a pic of your car up there and sent it to me on my cell phone! Lol. What are the odds?:-D

Nice runs!!:cheers:
Its a small world indeed.Thanks for the compliments on the runs .There is more to come ,so stayed tuned ,as i will keep you guys posted on the Darts progress...

Shocker,

The cam you are using doesn't have anything beyond 6000rpm.

You might wanna look at Comp Cam's Cam selector. It's a pretty cool tool. Lots of options, even if you don't buy a Comp Cam it will give you an idea of what your motor likes.

As stated b4, you should prob look to have the w2s ported and find a cam that matches what speed\et your trying to accomplish.

Also, knowing what ET you are trying to accomplish will tell you how much hp you will need.

Have a look at these calculators at http://www.wallaceracing.com/Calculators.htm should help in finding what you need.

Have fun and good luck.

If you can before you're done for the season... borrow a 950HP carb and run that on it... The 750 is holding it back and I think have 3 gears would really help too. The car needs to be a bit under 2500 for the glide to work best.

I don't see a problem with pwrglide choice. My 3300 lb car picked up three tenths when I switched from TF. Tenth and 1/2 just in 60 ft.

-
Back