Performance indicater

-

RedFish

Reaction score
I have a performance indicater going into my rallye panel.
I need info on the vacuum line to it...
Where did it pass through the firewall ?
What gromett ?
Anyone have the OEM grommet and hose available ?
TIA

Begging works for moms poodle. Maybe it'll work for me...

I have a performance indicater going into my rallye panel.
I need info on the vacuum line to it...
Where did it pass through the firewall ?
What gromett ?
Anyone have the OEM grommet and hose available ?
TIA

Hey Ben, just searching thru my parts manual for 69 cuda, the # for the grommet is 1886101, also there is a "T" if you have heater and a/c part #1886109, I cant seem to find a pic. It is on page 8-39 of the 69 parts manual.

Hey Ben, just searching thru my parts manual for 69 cuda, the # for the grommet is 1886101, also there is a "T" if you have heater and a/c part #1886109, I cant seem to find a pic. It is on page 8-39 of the 69 parts manual.

Thanks. Now I know where they tied in the vacuum supply for the a/c.

Here is where my vacumme line goes in on my 67 Barracuda. There is no T as it's taken directly from the manifold.

John B.

Vacumme.jpg

Here is where my vacumme line goes in on my 67 Barracuda. There is no T as it's taken directly from the manifold.

John B.
Thank you very much John. Now I know where to drill the hole :)
I have the single tube vacuum fitting for the manifold. I'm thinking if your car had a/c there would be a T and aditional tubing routed along the firewall to the right side.

My car did have A.C. and there is a T fitting on the other side near the fan assy. None of that is connected as I stupidly tossed the compressor. All other A.C. stuff is there except I removed the dryer and associated plumbing and condensor. I have this fitting on the manifold where the brake booster and vacumme line are connected. It's a large port for the booster line and a small spur for the "Performance guage"

John B.

I have not found the grommet(s). :(
If the grommet for the vacuum line at a/c is the same I will need another eventually but for now just one will make me smile.
Is it possible to rob the same grommet from a different application on my donor car ? Or does somebody have one to offer ?

-
Back