performance on a budget??

-
to be honest with ya, i click on the new post link at the top of the page and never take notice as to what forum the topic is actually in. for all i know its in the general section...

Ditto but I'll try and answer the question being asked.
If the person is messing with a /6 or a TQ or asking cam advice, I'll try & answer the question without suggesting another product like, upgrade to a 360 or 440 or ditch the TQ for a Holley even though it will work better. Making a mention to it is different.

First, he has two posts. How the heck do we know what he knows? From the context, I gather that he might not know the slant is expensive to build and will not make a lot of power. I also gather that he may not know that the 318 would be cheaper to build and easier to find go fast parts for. At least now he knows and he can make an informed decision. If he decides to still go with the slant, more power to him. We'll still be here to help. Nothing wrong with knowing every alternative and that's all we're doing.

So yes. Really.

hi i just bought a 72 Duster and it has the original slant 6 in it.
i was wondering if there were any quick and easy tips/products that could help get a little more power into my slant6?

i was thinking of going to a 2bbl carb(which one)
what else could i do?

Thanks everyone in advance

I apologize if I did not see his other post but this one distinctively asked about getting a little more power into his slant six not his 72 duster...

So if I came across as rude again I apologize

It's the same as a guy on our site asking for cheaper ways to improve his mopar power and someone says just buy a Chevy

If your offended by what I said then I am sorry I was just stating the obvious

Thanks

-
Back