-
Status
Not open for further replies.

WitchDr.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I’m in Michigan, and need to buy a great condition Edelbrock Performer 440 intake. I dont want to pay $300-400 for new.
I have a 67 Barracuda, getting parts for engine swap, hood clearance was biggest concern going to aluminum aftermarket intake. I heard the “RPM” is taller, so regular performer was my thought.
Also I need an 8 3/4 rear, complete or just housing, axels.
Thanks!

Do your self a favor, there is a guy in Warren Michigan ( not me ) who is making A body big bolt pattern (4-1/2”) complete 8-3/4” axles look him up. This will get you way ahead of the game when you got to big block power.
JMO.

like new $200 plus ride actual shipping no added fees

100_0054.JPG

I have a complete A body 8.75 with 3.91 gears clutch type sure grip unit all new with 4.5 bolt pattern axles bolt in ready. Located in collins ohio 44826

20230108_111814.jpg

20230108_111804.jpg

20230107_151248.jpg

20230107_101122.jpg

20230107_101130.jpg

For a drop in, like new assemblies that might be a fair price. But I’m working on a $10,000 car, so I’ll have to pass. I’m hoping to find someone within a few hours drive that has something at least functional. i’m guessing it won’t be pretty if it’s under $1000

For a drop in, like new assemblies that might be a fair price. But I’m working on a $10,000 car, so I’ll have to pass. I’m hoping to find someone within a few hours drive that has something at least functional. i’m guessing it won’t be pretty if it’s under $1000

Okay I do have a e body housing that u can cut down for sale also $300 for it.

Mopar Parts updates - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

Here my Craigslist ad with pictures of it.

Dang, you have tons of cool parts! I’ll research cutting a housing. They are cast, right? Tricky to weld, if so.

Do your self a favor, there is a guy in Warren Michigan ( not me ) who is making A body big bolt pattern (4-1/2”) complete 8-3/4” axles look him up. This will get you way ahead of the game when you got to big block power.
JMO.
Thanks, I’ll try to find him

Oldmanmopar: I'm trying to reach you on the Performer Intake offer. I sent my email and paypal to you in separate message yesterday. (I'm still trying to figure out this abodies classified communication, not sure if you are getting emails notices that I'm replying to you?)

like new $200 plus ride actual shipping no added fees

View attachment 1716125345
Oldmanmopar: I'm trying to reach you on the Performer Intake offer. I sent my email and paypal to you in separate message yesterday. (I'm still trying to figure out this abodies classified communication, not sure if you are getting emails notices that I'm replying to you?)

Ya gotta put the "@" symbol before the members name...

@Oldmanmopar

I am not sure if its case sensitive or not

Didn't look. Finding it involves my son. He is booked in the shop and between my place and his place things are all over both properties during the move, It could be anywhere. So looks like its a no for me at this time.

This is the one I have. Like I mentioned, it needs to be cleaned! :lol: The inside in fine though.....

20230830_130202.jpg

@cudamark thanks for following up. I just sent payment to badlilred79 for his performer. All set for now, and I’ll look for a good deal on 8 3/4 for A body

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back