peripheral neuropathy

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
How do you relieve the issues. This has started three days ago and I am in severe pain. My leg and foot is swollen and very painful. I'm taking my medication. I've been reading online, but it seems like everyone has a different opinion.
Use ice, no heat, elevate your leg, no keep it lower than your heart.
I am just lying on my sofa wishing I could go to the garage and work on my Barracuda.
Thanks for any suggestions

My thought on pain and asking for help on an online car forum is that you're ice skating up hill.

The doctor brings his broken car to me. I go to him for my broken body.

I understand the doctor isn't in his office today and you're looking for relief, but take everything here with a grain of salt.

I've got a similar situation. I fell, in Florida, in mid March and broke My foot. It's been a struggle, since. I still can't put weight on My foot - Walker - Swelling & pain - ice - elevate the foot etc. - The Doctors says That it's damaged ligaments, which can take several months to heal. -- Do Cruise, once in a while in My 33 -- not supposed to drive. -- Good luck - Tadams

I guess I am just desperately seeking some relief. I know when I first was diagnosed with this, some people who have had the same problem told me some things that helped

-
Back