Pet peeve at the local track - pit parking

-
At Las Vegas Motor-speedway ...aka the Strip....You can get lost in the pits....no parking problems here.

we go for test and tune and there is me in the dart joe(airwoofer) in his white cuda and casey in his red dart. The last time we were there a 72 440 6pk cuda was there and a newer srt8 superchargered challenger. But thats all the shows up.

Put up a electric fence.

OK joking aside. I have set up orange cones. Between the cones I would drape white nylon cloths line. Across the two entry cones lay a piece of plastic pvc pipe on the top of the cones. When your done with the run and get to the pit just bump the pipe off and run over it.

we go for test and tune and there is me in the dart joe(airwoofer) in his white cuda and casey in his red dart. The last time we were there a 72 440 6pk cuda was there and a newer srt8 superchargered challenger. But thats all the shows up.

Actually it's Chris not Joe. I was gonna run the 6pack Chally on the last pass on the last day last year but my fish wouldn't crank at the burnout box after being told to shut down a few times for wrecks. Darn. Did take that kid Chase down after he came with the golf cart and jumped me - got in trouble too cause no passengers after going under 8.00. That blown new chally and I are now neck and neck like you and Casey used to be with da fish, which is fun.

I'm getting hooked on this stuff and kinda want a car with bars so I can get to 7.00. No juice.

Last time I went for test and tune made one pass went up for another and timing system shut down and after about 2 hour wait in staging lanes went home so I just go whenever they have brackets now

Actually it's Chris not Joe. I was gonna run the 6pack Chally on the last pass on the last day last year but my fish wouldn't crank at the burnout box after being told to shut down a few times for wrecks. Darn. Did take that kid Chase down after he came with the golf cart and jumped me - got in trouble too cause no passengers after going under 8.00. That blown new chally and I are now neck and neck like you and Casey used to be with da fish, which is fun.

I'm getting hooked on this stuff and kinda want a car with bars so I can get to 7.00. No juice.

Casey said your name was joe lol sorry buddy

Last time I went for test and tune made one pass went up for another and timing system shut down and after about 2 hour wait in staging lanes went home so I just go whenever they have brackets now

I have been able to make 5 to 7 passes per trip to the track. The track opens back up March 3rd and if the daughter don't have softball games ill be there if you wanna go.

I haven't been to the track much lately, and here we park truck and trailer in it's lane and car to the right looking from behind...

Like others, you never know some people, some are the best and nicest and others are F/U so i love dogs and i always bring one with me because i HATE closing the trailer and locking everything up...

What i do is park, take out BBQ put it on the right side in the middle of the cars lane, then the chair, then the leash to my buddies restraint in the trailer.....

If you want to park and have a 160 lb BM, or 200 lb EM, either of which who could easily put your entire head in their mouth... go ahead park there, you'll be there when i get back. . . .

Back when I was going in circles, this dbag decided that turning and backing out of his stall was too hard on his spool so he would just slide up perpendicular to his stall and block both his and mine. After a couple of discussions about it he got pissed and parked the car after his race and took the steering wheel and left. I grabbed some vise grips and drove his car up to the lineup for the bump to pass class. The pit announcer kept hollering over the PA for the driver of the car to report to it so they could start the race! Several "discussions" ensued but the next time he was on the other side of the pits.

There is still a few around. Fontana, Irwindale, and another one or two. Borona? I think. Though LACR closing down sure does suck.

I mis-spent my youth at OCIR on Wednesday nights, Irwindale and Fontana can't hold a candle to those memories. Barona, I'm not familiar with.

-
Back