Pet peeve when looking through sale ads

-
Only 100 or so if these "left".

Without a doubt, a seller that post one damn picture of a car they are asking 30 to 40K for. The big time sellers do it too, burns my ***.
A lot of this is stupidity, a lot is laziness and more of it is they want you to come look for yourself so they can bargain with you. Bad selling skills in today’s world in my opinion.
A seller that shows multiple pictures of every angle of interior, exterior and under the hood is more likely to attract more business because a potential buyer now has the confidence that the seller is not trying too hard to hide anything.

Maybe needed at beginning of all ads where it is located? That goes for all ads everywhere.
Along those same lines, if the location is in the members information below his avatar it doesn't show up if you are using a smart phone. Turn your phone sideways to view the address.

Along those same lines, if the location is in the members information below his avatar it doesn't show up if you are using a smart phone. Turn your phone sideways to view the address.
For some unknown reason, a lot of people do not want to give there state much less city. Then there are deals on FB where they give zip codes, Like I am a walking zip code directory!!?? ha

For some unknown reason, a lot of people do not want to give there state much less city. Then there are deals on FB where they give zip codes, Like I am a walking zip code directory!!?? ha
LMAO I look a lot of zip codes up. Locations are real important for items too bug or expensive to ship.

I hate no location in the ad description. At least give the state its located in. When I was looking for my Duster, I went through countless ads. Had seen cars in my price range, or what I was looking, to only have to read all the way to bottom of ad to find out its in the opposite side of the country than me.

This right here is a perfect example for me:

Corvette

Corvette - $12341234 (geiger area)
make me an offer, be reasonable as I won't entertain low ball offers.

Might as well say "I will only sell to a person who can read my mind".

-
Back