Pet prayers needed

-
Poor little gal! Hope everything goes well and that you get a few more years of memories out of her!

Thanks, even 6 months would be great. We just couldnt stand to see her like this anymore. Not a whimper outta her, but its gotta hurt.
Be just like my nutz hitting the stairs with every step I take....

Prayer sent your way to your whole family.
We all love our pets. I pray things work out
for the good for Jemma.
Darryl

im sorry to hear your baby is sick prayers to her and your family. dog become more of a family member than some family. good luck

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!! I will pass that along to Jemma, Lori woke up 1st thing(5am) and called the vet, and Jemma is doing fine! We get to pick her up this afternoon!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!! I will pass that along to Jemma, Lori woke up 1st thing(5am) and called the vet, and Jemma is doing fine! We get to pick her up this afternoon!

Really glad for you all. You will have a ball when you pick her up. They love the pampering and really soak it up. She will be a much happier and playful girl when she heals up!

So sorry to hear about Gemma ... you both know I've been through this a few times myself. Sending hugs, best wishes and an invite to use my shoulder if you ever need it. She'll get through it!!

Hows jemma been doin? I'm glad to hear youguys were able to get it removed and she was doin good.

Hey everyone, I apologize for taking a few days on this. She is doing pretty good! She is back to bitching/barking at me when she feels neglected. Considering we got her back on Wednesday its only been a few days. Took pics of the incision, which is pretty big, looks like she lost a nipple too, but if ya got 8 of them whats losing 1 right?? She trudges thru the snow in the back yard to see if the neighbours female lab is out there to *****/bark at.
Thanks all!

Attachments

• DSCF0324 (Medium).jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCF0325 (Medium).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF0287 (Medium).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCF0296 (Medium).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCF0300 (Medium).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 86
Thanks Jaimus...back to the vet AGAIN!! She frequently squats to pee and nuthin'.... so I took her in, they asked me to leave her. Lori spoke to them, they're gonna do an x-ray and chk for kidney stones....my frickin lord!

-
Back