Petersfield, manitoba carshow saturday!!

-

67DARTGTCONV

Reaction score
Just a reminder!

Great car show 20 mins north of Selkirk on HWY #9. 100 cars there last year. Creek right beside , Kids can fish.

July 17
Lily Pad Cruisers are pleased to host the 9th Annual Show & Shine. All antique - classic & special interest vehicles are welcome. Located on Hwy #9 & Netley Creek in Petersfield Shaded Park under the largest mallard duck statue in Manitoba. Show hours are from 11 am - 3 pm. BBQ pork on a bun & refreshments are available. Registration - bring a tin for the bin for the local food bank. 50/50 draw & silent auctions will be held. The first 75 cars will receive dash plaques. All proceeds go to the local food bank. Washrooms on site

I wish I wasn't working, but then again, Scamp is getting taken off the road now for a good while. Muffler just fell off, shocks are blown, rad is going, rust has eaten up about 3" of the passenger 1/4 panel. I love the car, but it has to stop being my workhorse for a while.

Got my Genesis back now, so I can stop driving it while I wait for the headers to come in, buy some tips and a rad, also got some shocks that just came in, and have had a 390cfm 4bbl sitting in storage while I wait for the headers so I can replace the rad.

Anyone coming to show, if you are using #7 to get there, turn RH at #67 to get to #8. It is only gravel to Petersfield after that until you get to Teulon and that is about 10 miles north of Petersfield so you have to double back. #8 is easy way to go and turn down Clandeboye Road to #9, then head north for about 4 KMS. Or main out all the way , go past Selkirk then continue down #9 , watch for large duck statue on LH.

-
Back