Petty Blue Shopping

-

Sully1190

Look. It's a Gold Duster.
Reaction score
I've been looking around and had heard TCP global offered a petty blue type paint. I want that nice, light, electric blue color, but the one I found on their website is a pretty dull shade of blue. A lot darker than what I thought was supposed to match the mopar basin street blue. Or maybe that's just not the color I think it is and I'm looking for a different name? If anyone knows where to order the paint, I'd much appreciate it.

Try some Sherwin Williams 4th Dimension Base. Covers great.

See if they can cross reference this to Dimension 36175

Matrix Base # is MPB-2318

Thanks, that looks about spot on, so it must just be their little preview pic that's off. And thanks Dodgecity. I'll look into it.

Once you get this color out in the sun light,it looks brighter.Here,s mine after 22 years(painted in 91)
View attachment 1714597562
Wow thats 22 yrs old Scott? Wow it looks really good my dads charger has 22 yr old paint too. Only problem is lead comin through on C pillars and crackin in the drip rail where it attaches to roof cause they didnt clean it well. But looks great

Looks gorgeous. I'm trying to check out options on other colors, but my wife seems to think this one won't go with the tan/gold int.

-
Back