PG Classic sill plates

-
no I have not but have ordered plenty of things from PG and they have been great I do know there is other companies out there that have them cheaper let me check back with my dad

I got sport mirrors from them via ebay years ago. Didn't have any problems but I've read complaints from others - not so much about the quality of the products (they are chinese reproductions) but the service.

I believe B/E&A (beaparts.com) sells the same stuff but you're dealing with a U.S. dealer.

I believe B/E&A (beaparts.com) sells the same stuff but you're dealing with a U.S. dealer.[/QUOTE]

BE&A is local to me and I've been to their shop. I've seen their sill plates for sale at shows and they were very nice. (I would buy them) I believe they have it set up where BE&A handles the US, and PG Canada.

One of my car buddies bought a set of BE&A 73 Dart Sport TL bezels and is having trouble with the fit of one of the four. Mike is going to drive over with another set and make it right. (about 40 miles one way) I also know the guy who bought the first set of 69 GTX Airgrabber parts. When they weren't working out, Mike had him drop the car off and they tweaked it until it fit properly. Normal part of new product development.

i ahve not bought them, but for the price, it is hard to beat, if they fit good!. it takes me 10 hrs to redo a set over, and polish them, and still do not look like new

Yup, just got mine from PG a few days ago. They are ok quality and look perfectly fine, but nothing to rave about. I ordered over $1,600 worth of stuff from them and every single item was made in China. My biggest issue is with my console top plate, which is severely blemished. I'm sending it back tomorrow.

-
Back