PG Classics has a sale

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
On for another couple days. I bought a couple sale items AND applied a promo code "FALL23". Looks like it went thru.
We will see when the bill arrives.

Boy, they sure are proud of their s*** !!!!! :rolleyes:

IMG_20231106_120938111.jpg

On for another couple days. I bought a couple sale items AND applied a promo code "FALL23". Looks like it went thru.

How much discount did it give you?

There were sale items and it took an additional 12% I think approx.
You can apply promo code before committing. I was checking last night for 70 rally bezel for a member here and noticed they were on sale, so I dug a bit and found what I needed.
How much discount did it give you?

I would just warn and advise about their quality, or lack of.
A previous post, my opinion stands.

Yep. Just ordered park light lenses for the 67. 15% off.. will cover some of Scotiabank visas exchange gouge!

Last edited:
While I agree, who else makes them?
That's why I only own an A body now lol. I actually got 2 yes 2 parts for around $250 US.
Apparently only China makes them.

I would go Chevy, before I would buy those, or any of their ridiculously over priced Chinese junk.

But hey, if you are happy that's all that matters. :thumbsup:

Like I said my peasants limo/a body is getting 2 new pieces for the low low price of $250-ish....plus exchange... :lol: she deserves it, it's been running good for about 6 weeks...just in time for storage.
Apparently only China makes them.

I would go Chevy, before I would buy those, or any of their ridiculously over priced Chinese junk.

But hey, if you are happy that's all that matters. :thumbsup:

Several years ago, I looked at their Dart Sport taillight bezels for a while. They just kept going up. $400 for 4 pieces. About ready to order them anyway and by then they were $500. Later I caught a sale and that brought the price down some but then they charged like $45 shipping.

Why the X? I'm lying about the discount?? Or you no rike Chinese?
There were sale items and it took an additional 12% I think approx.
You can apply promo code before committing. I was checking last night for 70 rally bezel for a member here and noticed they were on sale, so I dug a bit and found what I needed.

All I can tell ya is you can't beat Peter Gee's service. My park light bezels are already on UPS. I've bought numerous things without issue and when I did have an issue with some seat belts that obviously got salt watered he replaced them and then some to make up for it.

Only thing I hate is he doesn't gamble on the US to Cdn dollar...

Just got tracking for mine too. Not bad only a day and on it's way.
Nothing drastic, but should pretty her up a bit.:thumbsup:

BF23 good for 25%

Promotion Details:

Discount:
25% OFF
Promotional Period: November 20 - 27, 2023
Minimum Purchase: $179.00 or more on eligible products
Restrictions: Some restrictions apply*
How to Redeem:

1. Shop our wide selection of products.
  2. Add items totaling $179.00 or more to your cart.
  3. Apply discount code BF23 during checkout to enjoy your savings.

BF23 good for 25%
Thanks for the heads up, guys. Their stuff is a bit pricey, but -25% helps. I bought a new steering wheel from them, and it was beautiful.

SW01.jpg

The guy on the phone is super nice to deal with, it’s not Peter, he’s in China.

I don't know? Both red x marks came from 2 of your fellow Canadians? If I remember right, PG Classics is based in Canada, so maybe they pissed the 2 red X guys off or something. Mike Ross, in Ohio used to be partners with Peter, but they parted ways when Mike opened his restoration shop and it's all Peter's now. I have heard the quality went down some when Mike split.

-
Back