PG Classics seat skins?

-

retsud_043

Reaction score
Hello fine peoples,
Is anybody here using the PG Classics seat covers in their A bodies?
I know Legendary,Year One and the Paddok all have the same but it's all about the $$ Bengamins $$
Is it a matter of " you get what you pay for " or are the others just overpriced??

Show me your new seat covers and also where you got them from.
Thanks,
Chris

I got some of there seat couvers for my old 74 Roadrunner 2 years ago.Becarefull tho with in 2 weeks one of my buttons pop off,also there was soposed to have a sewn in spot on the inside for a listing wire there was not one my Cindy did this for me.I got couvers for my Dart from on line upholstery.com 350 bucks front and back great couvers.there in the U.S. that price included shipping.

Here are what I have.Thing is this guy does not do the same patteren as org.So if your after the org look this place is not for you,as said above PG are of lower ones .

100_1723.jpg

100_1739.jpg

100_1730.jpg

100_1737.jpg

I don't know about covers , but I bought cuda exhaust tips from them. I had a shop do the system. The tips don't fit. The expeianced guy tried to slighty expand the tip. It split in a heart beat. I needed 1 replacement. What a episode that was. Poor quality, only fair customer service. By where you must, but not me again.

I'll buy from Legondary or Year One and pay a little more to support American companies who have supported our hobby for many years.
I'm very happy with my Legondary seat covers.

Thanks for the input..... I have to decide where I should buy from. I don't want crap and I don't want to sell a kidney either.........or do I :-k

PG has crap customer service. If you buy from them better hope you have zero problems or your in for a headache trying to resolve it, if you can.

I got all my stuff for my 67 Dart from Legendary, front split bench seat, rear seat, door panels (front/back) and visors. for $1100.00. Excellent quality, lined inside and thick. I am really happy with them. Had to save awhile to get them.

Dave

-
Back