"phantom" style grill?

-
You could convert your front end to the Brazilian Charger (Dart) look.

Attachments

• 7659351716_80d9411045_z.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 504
you could also go off the reservation and use a merc cougar set up and take off the badging.
Andrew

Im thinking 68-69,. or you could get just an after market mechanism and start from scratch and create what ever pleases you. The cougar has vert bars like the mopars.
This is what "hot rodding" is all about
I mean come on I just used two jalapeno cans to extend the headlight buckets in my build. There is nothing sacred.
Andrew

I'm probably going to build from scratch. shouldnt be to hard. I made one for a old Nissan hardbody but I had step by step instructions.

Yo Blue,...If I send ya a spare grill, can you hook me up???

BTW,...I DO have a blue and red light permit for my vehicles cause of my fire dept...

Here's the grille I built for my 74 dart sport outta stainless tubing

74s005.jpg

74s004.jpg

There is a guy around my home that put a charger grille with the hide away headlights....sorry I don't have a picture of it, but its a pro street Bright yellow Duster. Very cool looking. hope this helps

Finally tracked down a Picture of the Duster I was talking about....reminds me of a GTO.

Attachments

• duster 033.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,320
This is more the style I was thinking. Mesh, tubing, or some flat stock. The yellow dust looks good, but as you said it looks like a gto.
3740976665_748ab4869c.jpg
[/IMG]

Oops, late to the party. Already suggersted

What about one of them foreign jobbers. The one that looks like a 69 dart, but is a 70s South American charger

brazil.jpg

yeah the mesh would be the easy and tacky way, but I like the look of the tubbing. and wasn't hard to build the one on my dart. I may redo the ends though at some point

-
Back