Phoenix area mechanic recommendations

-

Jimmy-James

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for mechanics or shops or even good folks work out of their garages.
Need to find someone who can assist with finishing my project as don’t have the time.

Looking for recommendations for mechanics or shops or even good folks work out of their garages.
Need to find someone who can assist with finishing my project as don’t have the time.

What kind of work do you need done?
I’m in Prescott Valley and do Mopar and others.

IMG_4964.png

IMG_3915.jpeg

IMG_2920.jpeg

IMG_2539.jpeg

IMG_2342.png

IMG_2540.jpeg

@TrailBeast,
My grandparents owned the bar @ Kirkland junction in the 40-50's.
My grandfather is also buried in the Peeples Valley Cemetery.
Pasqualetti was thier last name..

The Baghdad Hiway (97) should be a mandatory drive for any car enthusiast!

Small World.

Tried to direct message you, but it said your inbox was full.
I have a 65 Dodge dart that’s listed for sale in the classifieds on this site. But it would probably be easier to sell if people could hear it run. if you have time shoot me a message for my phone number.

it's too bad that i'm in LA, i'd love to take this on. sounds like a fun project.

but sounds like you've got it covered with @TrailBeast who is not only super close but also an amazing talent and great resource. you're in good hands there!

Tried to direct message you, but it said your inbox was full.
I have a 65 Dodge dart that’s listed for sale in the classifieds on this site. But it would probably be easier to sell if people could hear it run. if you have time shoot me a message for my phone number.

All clear now.
Just so you know, I would pretty much have to have the car and related parts up here.
But I will think about it.
Do you know what’s keeping it from running?

Oh, I went back to your sale post.
“Some assembly required” lol.
Yea, that would have to be up here.

I appreciate it, I’ll cut you a smoking deal if you take it as is, lol :lol:
Thread '1965 Dodge dart GT'
[FOR SALE] - 1965 Dodge dart GT

So here’s where I stand on it after carefully reviewing your posts and pictures.
For one, I don’t have a shop or even a garage to put the car and apparent large load of parts.
Also I don’t feel I want to deal with, or be responsible for an engine needing a blower, aftermarket fuel system and differential/axle mods.
At first I was under the impression it just needed assembly and be drivable.
Sorry, just too much liability here.
You need someone at least semi local that can keep the car secure and deal with all the details of this.
I don’t feel I can.

Hope it works out for you.

Where in the valley do you live?

So here’s where I stand on it after carefully reviewing your posts and pictures.
For one, I don’t have a shop or even a garage to put the car and apparent large load of parts.
Also I don’t feel I want to deal with, or be responsible for an engine needing a blower, aftermarket fuel system and differential/axle mods.
At first I was under the impression it just needed assembly and be drivable.
Sorry, just too much liability here.
You need someone at least semi local that can keep the car secure and deal with all the details of this.
I don’t feel I can.

Hope it works out for you.
No worries, man, I know it’s a big ask. And it may just need to sit in my garage for awhile.
The engine shop that built the motor said I could bring it there, but I’m looking at a very high dollar an hour and they won’t have room for it for at least eight months.
But I appreciate you considering it anyways.

-
Back