Photo Bucket pics

-
on my pics I moved some pictures making the link bad, they also might have a time expiration, with no activity.Lawrence

Dose anyone know why pics posted using photo Bucket disappears after awhile???

Thanks Moe

Not sure, just post them directly from your PC, that's what I do. You just need to re-size them so they fit within the format.

I use Microsoft Picture Manager it's part of the Microsoft Office Suite if you have that on your PC or you can download one free from the net. I can't recommend one but maybe someone else can.

i just save all my pics to my computer and then upload them here. i too have noticed that a lot of photobucket pics go away...

There are a few reasons,
They were deleted
They were moved to a new folder in Photobucket
The persons account maxed out its space

Remember when a PC link was just an attachment that you had to click on here? Olden days...That's when I started Picasa for hosting pics. Its sort of a pain to upload to picasa then copy the link and put HTML tags in the pos, but it seemed to work fine until very recently. Its never been a problem on this page, but on Ebay, half of the description pics of a camera I was selling were broken links. They were good links, but Picasa has a limit on the bandwidth that can be shared from their site (Even picasa help desk couldnt fix it for paying customers) so it looks like PC hosting to this site is the winner for single pics, thanks Joey!

-
Back