Photo Garage Gone! Please Help!

-

eekvonzipper

My Member is Legendary!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
@Joeychgo or Someone please come to my rescue!
I was adding a couple of pics to my 1965 Barracuda Garage
and suddenly I have No Permission to Edit this page and Then I can't get back!
It's Gone!

Still needing Help with this...
Some of the Pictures in My Photo Garage were only posted here and I don't have them anymore. :(

Maybe I should Just have @RustyRatRod
tell me to Shut Up and Move on huh?
I can't believe I'm seeing zero support with this
All Mopar related questions are answered by Members within the hour...
but Tech Support for Paying Members goes unresolved?

All Mopar related questions are answered by Members within the hour...
but Tech Support for Paying Members goes unresolved?
Finally a Member to the Rescue! Thanks Pishta!!! :thankyou:
Members 1 - Admin - 0

Ok, for starters, you posted this in the wrong forum. Had you posted in the website questions forum, I would have been alerted immediately.
Second, why didn't you just PM me instead of tagging me here? Same thing, I would have been alerted right away.

That said, I can find no logs or anything to directly tell me what happened, but it sounds like you deleted your garage, I assume accidentally. That is why you got the no permission message as you cant edit something you deleted. Either way, the garage is gone and there is nothing I can do to retrieve it.

In the future, just send me a PM for stuff like this.

Ok, now that we know what happened, just shut up and move on.

Hay, you asked for it.

Ok, for starters, you posted this in the wrong forum. Had you posted in the website questions forum, I would have been alerted immediately.
Second, why didn't you just PM me instead of tagging me here? Same thing, I would have been alerted right away.

That said, I can find no logs or anything to directly tell me what happened, but it sounds like you deleted your garage, I assume accidentally. That is why you got the no permission message as you cant edit something you deleted. Either way, the garage is gone and there is nothing I can do to retrieve it.

In the future, just send me a PM for stuff like this.
Okay, :( Answer Accepted. Thank You Joey! Altho I do feel kinda cheated... I didn't Delete Anything, Even accidentally.
Only thing I'm guilty of is Hitting Refresh after Loading Two more Pics and Bam! Gone...

Okay, :( Answer Accepted. Thank You Joey! Altho I do feel kinda cheated... I didn't Delete Anything, Even accidentally.
Only thing I'm guilty of is Hitting Refresh after Loading Two more Pics and Bam! Gone...

DO like I do. I keep all my photos (now) in a folder in my laptop. I say "now" because I had a similar thing happen to me awhile back.

If I could fix it I would.. Maybe hitting that refresh did something, I dont know.

New to Site with a 65 Barracuda!

I found this

image.jpeg

-
Back