Photo Shoot at the Garage

-
I love the Chargers to death. The gray 07 R/T w/R/T performance was my first car for my 15 yr old birthday. I currently own three of them now (for every other birthday), the R/T, Daytona, and SRT8. During the past few years I drove every model of the Chargers, the gas mileage for the SE is 18 city/ 26 hwy and the SXT is 17 city/ 25 hwy. The likes I have about it is that its a Charger thats affordable, the dislikes I have is that there's not enough features, plain and simple, does not feel like a Charger because of the 2.7 V6 liter engine. Don't get me wrong the SE is actually a perfect first car, but I would prefer the 3.5 V6. Plus, it has more features, and looks like the R/T. Go head and get it if its your preferred choice at least you have one.

Dang......those look great!! Somebody got some seriously PRIORITY parking there :D

Hey Tony!

Great pictures at the garage!

And a beautiful 66 Charger, one of my favorite cars... Yummy!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• show_image_in_imgtag2.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 496
Will a 2013 White Avenger qualify for a picture parked in front of that great shop Tony :D

Great pictures, Tony. Yall got a real nice place. Thanks for sharin.

:blob::blob::cheers: It is so cool to finely be a part of this thread :D I have a thought of just Victoria and I driving up very soon to enjoy a few things there with ya Tony :coffee2:

Can I share the picture I took :cheers: Ok thank you :glasses7:
We sure enjoyed our selves :coffee2:

Attachments

• Monster MoPar 2013 099.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 349
Took a couple of pics of my new ride today for this thread.

Having great December weather right now.

Attachments

• DSCF0455.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCF0454.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 301
  • DSCF0453.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 291
  • DSCF0451.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 292
cool thread - seriously nice place! looking at the weather I would have thought you were closer to here (Ma.) - really neat Shelby - is it rare?

cool thread - seriously nice place! looking at the weather I would have thought you were closer to here (Ma.) - really neat Shelby - is it rare?

Thanks Mike

Yes the Shelby is rare. In 1987 Carroll Shelby purchased 800 units from Dodge. He bought
the Dodge Lancer ES from them. He had them shipped to Whittier, California so he could
do his stuff with them. Upgraded suspension, engine, turbo, brakes. He took them from
146 h.p. to 175 h.p.

The plan was to build 400 with 5 speeds and cloth interior and 400 with an automatic
and leather interior. As it turns out they only made 780 cars with 380 of them
being the automatics with leather. Mine is the automatic version with the inter cooled turbo.....a first for Shelby.

It is believed there are less than 300 cars left out of the 780 units. Mine is a survivor with
orig. paint except for the right front fender and it has the orig. interior.

My car is #400.......Shelby numbered all of the cars. When they left his plant they
were Shelby Lancers.

Attachments

• Brad009.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 294
  • Brad008.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 292
  • 011.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 282
  • 018.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 265
  • Brad010.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 276
  • Brad004.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC00122.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 052aa.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 285
  • Brad002.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 275
neat as hell and super clean! how many stones did you have to turn to find that? PLEASE don't tell me it was some little old lady who knew a friend of a friend and no one knew what it was so you got for some ridiculously low #... ???????? it is cool.

neat as hell and super clean! how many stones did you have to turn to find that? PLEASE don't tell me it was some little old lady who knew a friend of a friend and no one knew what it was so you got for some ridiculously low #... ???????? it is cool.

Mike I saw this car back in 1999. I was at the local Dodge dealership looking for something
on the used car lot. While there I noticed the Shelby outside the service dept. It was
waiting for the owner to pick it up. I didn't know much about these cars but at the time
I owned a 1989 Daytona so I knew I was looking at something unusual. Yes, it looked brand new.
It only had 17,000+ miles on it at this time.

The car was purchased at Southside Dodge in Indy in Oct. of 1987 by a couple here in
my hometown, so it has been here all of its life. I stumbled onto the Shelby in May of this year.
It only had 52,000+ miles on it when I bought it. I'm the fourth owner and I have met
all of the owners here in town.

Thanks for your interest Mike.

Here's a link for some good data:

http://www.shelby-dodge.com/87-shelby-lancer.html

How about a pic of the red daytona shelby sitting under the 57 chevy on the 4 post lift in post #77

-
Back