Photo shop help

-

matthon

Reaction score
OK, here is the deal, my grandmother passed when my mother was around 4, so there are no pics of them together.

I am looking for someone to create 1 pic out of 2, with just the 2 of them in the pic, to give her the pic she never had or could.

Can anyone do this for me?
Is this something that is time consuming and difficult, in other words should I find a place to do it and pay for the services?

This is out of my league, and I need some direction.

My grandmother is second from the left in the first pic, my mother is on the right in the second:

1.jpg

2.jpg

PM hemizach. I hope he doesn't mind us dropping his name.8) Nice thought matthon.

That's pretty good, and convincing.
The lady on the left makes it look strange, if not a little creepy, lol.
That was done using photoshop?

hemizach you out there?
How do I pm someone if they are not signed in?

I just got these pics scanned by a friend, so it would be a late gift, but probably the best one to date.

hemizach you out there?
How do I pm someone if they are not signed in?

I just got these pics scanned by a friend, so it would be a late gift, but probably the best one to date.

Use the search tap at the top of the page then Type his name in the search
Here let me do it for ya :happy10: Look in this thread and click on his profile and send him a privet message

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=84100

That's pretty good, and convincing.
The lady on the left makes it look strange, if not a little creepy, lol.
That was done using photoshop?

You didn't mention omitting the woman on the far left in the large group picture. Yes I used Adobe Photoshop, but other than a few pro seminars, I'm self taught.

OK, here is the deal, my grandmother passed when my mother was around 4, so there are no pics of them together.

I am looking for someone to create 1 pic out of 2, with just the 2 of them in the pic, to give her the pic she never had or could.

Is this something that is time consuming and difficult, in other words should I find a place to do it and pay for the services?

My grandmother is second from the left in the first pic, my mother is on the right in the second:

I removed the other lady with a program that I have...really hard to blend in
the other scenery.

modified.jpg

I spent the day doing plumbing work for the wife's father, and he had photoshop on his pc. We spent a few hours on it and here are the results.
Does this look like a real photo?
My only complaint is for some reason it doesn't have that 'old photo' feel, but that is probably due to me staring at it for ever.
I am planning on getting a small frame for it tomorrow.

both2.jpg

I spent the day doing plumbing work for the wife's father, and he had photoshop on his pc. We spent a few hours on it and here are the results.
Does this look like a real photo?
My only complaint is for some reason it doesn't have that 'old photo' feel, but that is probably due to me staring at it for ever.
I am planning on getting a small frame for it tomorrow.

It looks pretty good.I think your right,the more you look at it the more you fault it. I think she will love it.Nice thing your doing there.8)

well.....here is another option!!!

Yannick

22mod.jpg

Well, I just found your thread tonight so sorry about not seeing it. This is really the best I can do, but I tried it.

Was really having a heck of a time trying to make it work.

PicAttempt.jpg

It looks great, and very convincing.
Thank you very much for your time and effort.
And thank you everyone else.

I had my 3 year old daughter give it to her yesterday and she was amazed, she loved it. I actually added a little yellow/brown color, so it looked more like a real old black and white photo, as those are never black and white after 90 years-WOW I just realized how old that pic of her mom is!

hemizach, I might take that pic and switch them later, as it does look much better, so thank you again.

Who's fence is that anyway? lol

It looks great, and very convincing.
Thank you very much for your time and effort.
And thank you everyone else.

I had my 3 year old daughter give it to her yesterday and she was amazed, she loved it. I actually added a little yellow/brown color, so it looked more like a real old black and white photo, as those are never black and white after 90 years-WOW I just realized how old that pic of her mom is!

hemizach, I might take that pic and switch them later, as it does look much better, so thank you again.

Who's fence is that anyway? lol

Google's, lol. Figured you wouldn't mind the change in the background. Sorry I didn't get to your thread faster though. 8)

-
Back