photo shop

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
i am i need of someone who plays on photo shop. i am getting ready to start remodeling our family 1847 farm house. i am the 6th generation to live there. i am trying to find someone that can throw a couple different colors on the outside for siding ideas. a light grey, dark grey, maybe a light tan/brown, a new white and then put some dark grey triming around the windows. can anyone help me with this? I am the 6th generation of my family to be raised in this house and second set of twins so soon my twin girls will be the 7th generation and 3rd set of twins. i think its pretty cool.
thanks and hope someone wants to help me..

Attachments

• farmhouse.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 135
here's a few- the picture res is a little too low to do much with the window trim, but here's come color choices to check out- the greys and the white:
2450rk9.jpg

nr0mcl.jpg

2cy0710.jpg

the light brown was tough (keeps coming out pink or yellow-never tried to do a brown with photoshop before, didn't think it would be hard lol)
200d3mf.jpg

thanks. that will give me some ideas. i am building the porch all new. it will wrap around and is going all theway to the end of the other side of the house to the right of the picture. i am thinkg possibly a medium to dark brown with darker window trim. and a dark roof. possibly.

White or light grey house, and a contrast window door trim, take your pick, blue, etc

-
Back