Photo Time!

-

slimjim

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just thought I would share some pretty sweet pictures I took of my 96 ram 1500 at an old naval shipyard. I should totally take over as OIC for Dodge's PR. haha Hope you guys enjoy.

Attachments

• dodge.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 191
  • dodge2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 175
  • dodge3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 179
  • dodge4.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 188
Thanks cwatts, This one has been babied and garaged its entire life. Only used for towing until I brought it up to school. only 72k miles :)

Yup, Thats Mare Island. Hey MOPAR MADMAN, You wouldnt happen to have any spare parts for your cuda layin around that you would want to sell would ya? That truck looks pretty nice cwatts. You gotta love those snug tops for the bed. I sure do love mine. I use it to store all my parts from my 68 fish haha

Thanks, that 99n was the best vehicle I ever owned. 310,000 kms and still the original battery.alternator,and exhaust. Sold her last year to buy this

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 182
Slimjim, I worked at Mare Island for awhile, then the Oakland Naval Supply & finally NAS Alameda. I don't have many parts laying around anymore, but what are you looking for?, I may be able to help

This is my 98 157,000 miles cummins my second one since 1995.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 009.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 134
Yeah im in need of a trunk lip pretty bad. And then a couple of interior pieces... and a hood haha. Yeah I had no idea that there was a NAS here in the bay area. I thought Mare Island was the last naval base here. I thought NAS Lemoore was the closest one. Well thats good to know. I need to take a trip to Navy fed. Thanks mopar madman.

lou3500 Thats a really nice truck. Ive never really been into diesels but If I ever came across something like that for sale i might have to change that. Nice truck.

Oh, whoops, I didnt know that NAS Alameda was closed. Whats the closest naval base around here? Is it lemoore? I dont think I can justify an 8 hour trip just to pick up some uniform items and visit the bank. Oh well, thanks.

Nice truck and in great shape slimjim, Thank you for sharing something I don't get to see here in Arkansas, I have owned about 7 Dodge trucks in my life and the newest one I have owned was a 83 model, now driving a 1985 2 wheel drive Ramcharger
Yours sure looks great :thumrigh:

Nice to see a 96 in such good shape, don't see them like that in Canada

Especially a silver one!

For some reason MoPar's silver paint jobs usually don't last very long. Probably due to poor care by the owner, but I've seen more silver MoPars with bad paint, than any other color.

The one above is gorgeous.

-
Back