Photochopping....

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
I just started to do this during school this week. I thought it was kind of fun so I thought that I would share my first two... I need to learn more things but I dont think they're too bad. Either way here are my first two before and after....

Share yours if you have'em!

2006DodgeCharger.jpg

2006DodgeChargerMOD.jpg

1974DodgeDart1.jpg

1974DodgeDartMOD.jpg

And the Dart above is a member on here, thanks for letting me use your pic shawn!

Oh and I guess I just realized the "before" pic on the dart is already modified, the body is already fixed in that pic, whoops.... oh well you get the point

final4semistroke.jpg

duster.jpg

I should note, none of these are pictures. They're all renderings - using photoshop.

I should note, none of these are pictures. They're all renderings - using photoshop.

Yo Sharpie-
That's cool work there! How do you do your renderings? Here's some of the work I've done in the past for fellow FABO members:
memikes63-finishedcopy.jpg

73DusterComplete-v11.jpg

Daves66-Final1024x768.jpg

and a '72 Cutlass convertible I did a bit ago:
72OldsCutlassConvBamboozled2.jpg

Oh, and for 'young blood' hemizach, since you're just getting into this 'Choppin stuff, you'll want to check out The Photoshop Bible. It's a link to a site in the UK called Digimods where you'll see a bunch of Euro rides all 'Chopped up, but the Photoshop Bible will show you exactly how to do the mods on your own stuff. It's great!

Its pretty damn expensive. They offer a free 30 day trial, or you can download a crack to make your trial the full version, kinda illegal though :)

Hey, Zach, can you photochop the first Dodge into a two-door? I have always been curious why the powers at Chrysler never offered a two-door version.

Hey, Zach, can you photochop the first Dodge into a two-door? I have always been curious why the powers at Chrysler never offered a two-door version.

If I have time to do it next week at school then sure i can try, I wont post it if it turns out like crap though, haha.

And I might need to get photoshop at my house. Going to ask a friend that supplies me with programs like that, haha

-
Back