Photos of my new Demon 340

-

hux340

Reaction score
G'day Guys,
As requested here are 3 x photos of the Demon 340. Only had the car a couple of weeks but will post more in the near future. It's a cold miserable winters day here in the land of Oz so taking choice pics will have to wait.

Cheers,
Glenn.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 259
  • 014.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 241
  • 017.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 235
G'day Guys,
As requested here are 3 x photos of the Demon 340. Only had the car a couple of weeks but will post more in the near future. It's a cold miserable winters day here in the land of Oz so taking choice pics will have to wait.

Cheers,
Glenn.

Cold miserable winters day?!? Lol,,,,try -45 temps and snow, what you have pictured looks like paradise :glasses7:

Thanx M8,
The pics you're looking at were taken last weekend when I first bought the Dodge when it was fine. Since then I haven't been able to take anymore as the weathers turned nasty. Next fine weekend will take a heap more & post for all to see.
Cheers,
Glenn.

Winter? Where's the snow? :dontknow:

You haven't lived until you've drifted a '70s musclecar about in the snow ! :D

IMG_0711.jpg

But hey, that's a nice looking demon you've got there! :thumbup: Would love to see more pictures of the old girl. Thanks for sharing!

Bugger that. I live an hour from the snow but it does nothing for me. Hate winter. Bring on the warmer weather. I will definitely post some better pics for all to see when the weather clears.

Awesome looking Demon you got there. Being left hand drive I bet it felt weird driving it the first few times.

Sweet ride. I am looking forward to seeing more pics.

Nice looking Demon! Always loved Cragar S/S wheels on any Mopar muscle:cheers: Hope to see some more pics...

Dave,

Love your Demon. Getting a new/old Mopar must be in the air. I bought a 70 Swinger last Wednesday. Have fun with your new Mopar.

-
Back