Photoshop Fun

-

amzchad

Reaction score
just screwing around but i though i would post i like the black spokes better than the all crome on the wheel but you get the point
photoshop cold drink and mettallica makes for this car

learning as i go

justforsam.jpg

Yer on your way man. I am self-taught as well. Not to hard once you get the hang of it!

Experiment with the tools though, and read up on some things online, it goes a long way. I MAY have a site for you too... lemme see if I can find it.

I sure do enjoy watching your work amzchad, The black hood scoops and wheels look good =P~
My nephew tried showing me how to do that stuff but this ol farts brain just can't absorb it all, I am so glad you enjoy doing photoshop cold drink and mettallica and learning more 8) Thank you for sharing bud :cheers:

thanks for all the info

honestly i dont know what i am doing with the car but i really want a challenger but thats unreasonable cause its incredibly pricey

im either sticking with this car or getting a demon

how do you get photoshop on ur computer is it softwear you have to installinto ur computer do you have to buy it???

I did this today....put Rallyes on my Duster and the side trim on the fender (have it on now- just didn't in the picture).:bootysha: Big difference the Rallyes make hey?

4937_100179842045_524447045_2519184.jpg

rallyes-photoshop.jpg

chad, what's the shape of your dart? If it was a 71, I could be tempted to trade straight across:

DSCN4358.jpg

-
Back