Physics Lesson for 273 Lovers

-

dibbons

Reaction score
The coldest anything in the universe can become is minus 273.15 degrees celsius. I wonder what kind of "nickname" one could invent for their 273 powered Mopar while incorporating this science fact?

I know there is a song titled "Cold Hearted" but does not express the point that a proud Mopar 273 owner might wish to express. I am still thinking of a more provocative pet name for such a machine ...

What is absolute zero? | Cool Cosmos

And for the artists in the group:

Zero K. Or "less than zero"...kinda how I described Korea in December when we didn't have our cold weather gear.

The coldest anything in the universe can become is minus 273.15 degrees celsius. I wonder what kind of "nickname" one could invent for their 273 powered Mopar while incorporating this science fact?

I know there is a song titled "Cold Hearted" but does not express the point that a proud Mopar 273 owner might wish to express. I am still thinking of a more provocative pet name for such a machine ...

What is absolute zero? | Cool Cosmos

And for the artists in the group:

Yes, at 273.15 Kelvin, atoms stop vibrating, thus no possibility of heat production. Energy is the result of how fast atoms vibrate.

-
Back