pic of demon

-

demontel

Reaction score
i got bored so i painted it black ,i think it looks very sinister

black demon 2.jpg

black demon.jpg

now that is so much easyer to post pics ,,,superb ,,,can only benefit the site

that car looks like something you think twice about before you try to outrun it!

she is a bit beat up but solid with no bondo ,ill paint it properly next year,the engine is a 383 with a tunnel ram and a fogger kit ,its a 4 speed with a 4.10 dana out back, having traction issues at the moment ,but ive got some hoosiers for this year ,the slippy thomskins that are on it are useless,its run a 13.0001 last time out with a terminal of 114mph so something is going ok ,ikeep thinking of putting an auto in it but the four speed is so much fun on the street i no ill regret it ,so untill im making more power it staying as is ,thanks for the kind words

bay.jpg

You can never go wrong with black!:thumleft:

I spy a 67 Coronet in the garage,what's the story on that?

I run mickey Tompson street e/t. they hook just like slicks. Plus they are street legel.
I have seen cars run in the 8.00 sec range with theses tires.

sport ets are legal for you chaps on the street but over here if they caught you you would be locked up ,yes the alternator is a lucas one ,and the coronet ive just finished restoring for the wife.turned out very nice indeed ,it has a 273 and is bone stock but she is a real pleasure to drive you can hear the radio and everything ,also got a 69 satelite 4 door with a 6 ,and a 69 dart swinger which is the next one to be done

4 door visits dat dare london.jpg

dart side.jpg

coronet engine.jpg

coronetimg0148_160.jpg

done all the engine on the dart and put new floor pans in ,and then come to a standstill but now the coronet is mobile i can get back into it ,hopefully be out for next year ,

demontel said:
i got bored so i painted it black ,i think it looks very sinister

Man, Thats what I'm talkin Nice...

Nice setup , I have a similar set up but without a fogger system. I am in the middle of changing the floor pans, both quaters and a roll cage, not sure what style to get an 8 point or a 10 point. :dontknow:
I the car looks alot better Black :thumbup:

-
Back