Pic of my old car 2008

-

Avispa

Reaction score
I don't even have this pic on my computer, who else like Me scratches their head as to why they got rid of a car?
upload_2019-10-1_20-29-47.png

This was 400 4 speed, single turbonetics T4, Dana 60, spool and 456's (way to much gear for a turbo car(street),mini tubbed, recaro seats, the old vertigate shifter, tubular upper a arms, tial wastegate, intercooler in back of the fiberglass front bumber, fuel cell, all Aeromotive fuel system, A100 pump, filets, boost ref regulator, of course the fuel bypass back, one shelf of Msd stuff under the pass side dash, minitubbed, think it went to Norway or Sweden, up there somewhere.

upload_2019-10-1_21-17-46.png

upload_2019-10-1_21-18-17.png

upload_2019-10-1_21-19-10.png

upload_2019-10-1_21-25-44.png

upload_2019-10-1_21-37-31.png

Last edited:
Man that car looks like a lot of fun. Bet you turned some heads!

Man that car looks like a lot of fun. Bet you turned some heads!

No, took it up to the square in this little town, car show type o thing, not a second look, oh well, they didn't know what they were looking at, no sweat, I was gaped back and spring loaded to the go position ! :)

Can't believe that. I know what it takes to keep these old cars running but you took it to a whole nother level. Hope you got a pretty penny for her.

I never take credit for others work, I bought it in pieces, put it back together and somewhat improved it, it came from up northeast somewhere.

I have had many cars that I should of never sold. Back then they were just cars, nothing really special. Oh ya, I liked them all and was sad to see them go. I guess they call it sellers remorse. Kim

Not an a-body but I sold this 1957 Coronet in the early 2000’s and regretted it ever since, low miles and rust free, mostly unrestored....a few weeks ago the guy asked me if I was interested in buying back, sold it to my dad’s cousin and it’s sat inside since he bought it and hasn’t touched or driven it much. Fingers crossed!

B14121D2-9DB9-496E-B106-BC38B00871E3.jpeg

AD87A79C-285B-4A5E-851B-9EAEE457A6FA.jpeg

82A73966-FB64-413B-AFE6-5526CD3C5491.jpeg

I have thought about selling mine many times since 1981, but then I go drive it
I`ve about got my fish done , maybe need a little more tuning on the fuel inj. , and fix a rear main seal leak this winter. But I`m considering selling it and starting another build , I need someting to do , and don't have the coin to build another w/o selling the fish .
I `ve finally figured out the "build' is what floats my boat .

Did that car have a fiberglass hood at one point? If so I think I bought if from you.

I`ve about got my fish done , maybe need a little more tuning on the fuel inj. , and fix a rear main seal leak this winter. But I`m considering selling it and starting another build , I need someting to do , and don't have the coin to build another w/o selling the fish .
I `ve finally figured out the "build' is what floats my boat .
I've built others but have always kept this one. many cars have come and gone beside the dart in the garage

Not an a-body but I sold this 1957 Coronet in the early 2000’s and regretted it ever since, low miles and rust free, mostly unrestored....a few weeks ago the guy asked me if I was interested in buying back, sold it to my dad’s cousin and it’s sat inside since he bought it and hasn’t touched or driven it much. Fingers crossed!

View attachment 1715402285

View attachment 1715402286

View attachment 1715402287
Get it! Of course, you'd have to park with us C body guys. :poke:

-
Back