Status
Not open for further replies.

duster731

young gun
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
today took a stroll to my local pick a part and found a 74 dart custom with complete disc brakes and a slant six. it also has blue interior with a front bench seat with an arm rest the place is located on pyrite st in riverside california on the second level in the back. hopefullysomeone can use this info out here

IMAG0169.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0167-1.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

Thanks for the tip

Rotors
Calipers
Backing plates
Brake proporting valve

are gone!

Rest of suspension and spindles still there.

Yes I was thanks to you. I had bought spindles and control arms from another member here on the site a while back. However I needed the brackets and the other parts I listed above so it worked out perfect for me.

Awesome I'm glad it went to a member I wish I could of got it I still don't have disc brakes yet but maybe next month when I have more money lol hopefully I can pick the disc brakes or a 8 3/4 rear end at the mopar spring fling in April but anyway Ur welcome

So you are the one that got the brackets. Its okay I got the spindles and upper arms. Hah. I almost thought about the booster but I decided to go with manual brakes. Way to go. Thanks for the tip.

So what did the spindles and uppers run from there?

I tell you the stuff I pulled they hit me for almost $150.00 after taxes and core charges. They even charged for each brake shoe I took. Glad they didn't see the bearings and seals. LOL... On the plus side it all looked pretty good, just dirty and rusty.

I tell you the stuff I pulled they hit me for almost $150.00 after taxes and core charges. They even charged for each brake shoe I took. Glad they didn't see the bearings and seals. LOL... On the plus side it all looked pretty good, just dirty and rusty.

wow at the pull a part up here they don't charge for pads, well crap they just changed to pick and pull so maybe they do......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back