Votes: 36 57.1%
  • sealed power

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • speed pro

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I couldnt understand what the heck you were trying to say, satin got in your motor, or in your balls or something??????

As near as I can decipher, a satin heart refers to Valentine's day, and getting kiked in the balls is a sure sign you should cut down on the antisemitic comments.

Capitalization, punctuation and spacing would go a long way in helping us understand you.

I have tried to help winstoninwisc by rewriting this just a bit.
Please forgive me if I've overstepped protocol.

This is a replacment build for my 340 that was to be a stroker. Satan jumped in my heart and I pegged my 360 on the rev limiter.:burnout:
So now its build a cheaper 360, and let 340 sit untill it can get it done right.
This time I'm building a stroker using a Eagle short block. I would like to use Ross pistons but monies tight. I was told that hyperutic pistons would be ok for short runs. Are the Speed Pro pistons better than the Keith Blacks? Both have 2 valve reliefs and should spin just fine in a 360 motor that is .030 over with Rhs heads and 2.02 valves. I will be using a 750 to 1050 Holley dp vac secondary carb, and a Comp cams 228 with a cast crank for now. My 65 barracuda with the 340 was a forged crank, j 2.02 heads, 650 dp carb with a 727 trans and 3:91 gears. It was a fun toy, just wanted to run in the 10s before i go, so if i get to build 1 more, it will be a stroked 13 to 1 comp, and ran off the jug, no bottle. Just wanted to see your opinions, every 1 has a different point of veiw.

I've found out there is a little more to life than what i was living, I guess this cat got 10 lifes. Last August life kicked me in the balls and I had some medical problems.
I had a shunt put in, Doc still doesn't know how I'm alive, he said most hearts explode at 310 bpm, if they make it that far.

Str8 lines are fun, but racing midgets is all balls, asphalt is for getting to the race! Sleds are the ultimate rush, but my body is just too beat up for that any more!
Thanks for opinions,

had a heart attack shreaded my heart but it didnt blow. doc said most hearts explode at 320 so it set me back physicaly, mentaly,and there alot more expensive than motors
but i found out in the end if i get a choice thats the way to go 30 minutes of hell on your chest then BOOM lights out game over i would tell any 1 nere 50 go get checked out tho

Man, how is the ticker holding up right now? I'd say the prognosis must be pretty good because you are here asking advice on pistons. Genetics, diet, exercise and body mass...definitely have an affect on one's heart

-
Back