Picked up a '72 Dart Custom

-

Grifspop

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

About 2 weeks ago I picked up a 1972 Dart Custom (4 door) with 42,000 original miles

It's a local Atlanta car, with a 318 and A/C !!!

I wouldn't have believed the mileage, except I've got the supporting documents and the interior is like new!

I originally thought it would be a good donor car for a six cylinder 2 door car like a Duster or Scamp, but it would be a real shame to piece this one out, so I'll just roll it with 4 doors I guess

Hope to find lots of good info on the forums, so watch out for the dumb questions and please be patient with me:happy7:

Did you pick up the green one per chance? That one was pretty nice! Welcome to FABO! I'm right down by the Mall of Georgia if you ever need a hand. Pics please! 8)

Did you pick up the green one per chance? That one was pretty nice! Welcome to FABO! I'm right down by the Mall of Georgia if you ever need a hand. Pics please! 8)

Yep, it's green, I'll try to get a couple of pictures loaded

i started out in a 4 door 64 val u can do any thing with a 4 door and u got to more door then most lol have fun and there anit no dumb questions ive been around a bodies my hole life and i still dont know it all lol

Welcome to the forum!! Lots of GOOD info!!!:happy7:

Welcome to Fabo.
Bet Ya it looks better than mine.
TXDart

Attachments

• dart2 001.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 268
  • dart2 004.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 276
TXDart, your pics are obviously photoshopped. No such thing as a car with Texas plates, an "Impeach Bush" bumper sticker, and no bullet holes.
redbeard.gif

TXDart, your pics are obviously photoshopped. No such thing as a car with Texas plates, an "Impeach Bush" bumper sticker, and no bullet holes.
redbeard.gif
Well I do not live near Crawford and it is the real deal...
Good one though,you got me laughing...
Just try to get some pictures without posting

:worthles:
TXDart

Congrats on your find and purchase. Welcome to FABO as well. Hope you find the work on the car to be rewarding. I know I have on mine. It's also been a big benefit to me to be able to submit questions or start threads to solicit responses.

I was looking for a 72 to match my Demon, but settled for a 73. Might change the front end out later. Four-doors can be fixed up nicely. This is my daily driver.

Attachments

• IMG_5050nr.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 234
look i have 1 also

Attachments

• Picture 355.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 221
  • Picture 356.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 219
  • Picture 357.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 228
-