Picked up another one. A 71 Scamp

-

khaley71

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Picked this gem up yesterday 71 Scamp. Looks like it was a pretty well optioned car. Was originaly EL5 butterscotch, black vinyl top, black interior, kelesy hayse manual disc brakes, a/c, map light, rear defrost, power steering. Drive train is a 225/auto. Im sure I missed some other stuff, build sheet has parts missing.

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 225
  • 020.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 231
I will be parting it out, I have to many projects now. Unfortunately the old girl has more holes than swiss cheese lol. The front floor pans and frame rails, body seams that were under the vinyl top and rear window corners, spair tire well, lower quaters have bondo in them and the door striker is also being held in by bondo.

Pretty sure I already know the answer but will ask just to be sure. The rear frame rails and area under the rear seat and rear foot well on the Scamp in the pics the same as a 67 Dart GT 2 door? Thanks again gang

Pretty sure I already know the answer but will ask just to be sure. The rear frame rails and area under the rear seat and rear foot well on the Scamp in the pics the same as a 67 Dart GT 2 door? Thanks again gang

I'm gonna say yes. My 67 barracuda notch looks the same as the 70 dart.
could be wrong..LOL

How much for thr disk brake set up? Does it have a sway bar?

looks like it has a dart rear bumper on it.Doesn't the Scamp have single lights on each side

Could have been a 71 Dart, and someone changed from fenders up , or a person put a dart bumper on it. But good parts car here somebody.

-
Back